Launching a startup can be daunting. In our experience, one of the hardest parts of getting your startup off the ground is finding a good workflow, efficiency, and becoming productive.
Here are the top 9 tools that help us do just that.
1. Slack: Real-time communication for teams
2. Trello: Project Management (Scrum/Agile workflows)
3. Whatsapp: Real-time communication with our extended teams (writers, etc..)
4. Google Material Design: Design Guidelines and Assets
5. Sketch: Prototype and Wireframe Design
7. AWS or Google Cloud Platform: Web/App Hosting and Deployment
8. Google Analytics: Web Analytics
9. *Hotjar*: User Interaction/Optimization Analytics
Try these out and let us know what you think! Are you using any other tools worth noting? Drop a comment. We’re always on the lookout for new tools.